26 Jan Super Bowl XLIX Buffalo Cheese Ball
Can you think of a better way to please a football watching snack eating crowd than with a giant buffalo sauce flavored cheese ball? I didn’t think so.
Go forth and make Super Bowl XLIX one to remember (oh, you can even shape it into a football if you’re so inclined). Insert applause and adoration from your guests!
- 6 packed cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 8-ounce container of Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 ounce blue cheese (optional)
- 3 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground yellow mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Celery Sticks
- Crackers (best with plain butter or club crackers)
- In a food processor combine all ball ingredients and pulse until combined, uniform in color. It will naturally start to form a ball.
- Remove cheese mix from processor and transfer onto a large piece of saran wrap. Form a large ball with your hands, then wrap the ball in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to chill (make up to 1 day ahead).
- When ready to serve, remove from plastic wrap and brush remaining Franks Red Hot Sauce all over the outside of the ball. Sprinkle with chives and transfer to serving platter. Serve with celery sticks and crackers and take a bow for your adoring Super Bowl fans!