12 May Blood Orange Sangria Rojo and Strawberry Lemon Sangria Blanca
Blood Orange Sangria Rojo y Strawberry Lemon Sangria Blanca
Summer hot sunshiny days are upon us, and on the heels of Cinco de Mayo I just can't get Sangria out of my head (or my belly). The perfect daytime (or anytime) wine cocktail, my Sangria duo is a refreshing and easy way to please a crowd. Fruity, herbaceous, and delicious, be sure to make these at least two hours ahead to give time for the flavors to infuse.
Sangria Rojo Ingredients
- 1 Bottle Dry Red Wine
- 1 Cup Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
- 2 Blood Oranges, Sliced and any Seeds Removed
- 2 Cups of Blood Orange Soda
- 2 Sprigs of Rosemary
Sangria Blanca Ingredients
- 1 Bottle Dry White Wine
- 1 Lemon, Sliced and any Seeds Removed
- 1 Cup Strawberry Lemonade
- 8 Strawberries, stems removed and sliced vertically
- 4 Sprigs of Mint
Sangria Rojo Instructions
- Combine all ingredients besides the soda into a large pitcher and refrigerate at least two hours and up to 2 days. Right before serving, stir in the soda. Serve Chilled.
Sangria Blanca Instructions
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher and refrigerate at least two hours and up to 2 days. Serve Chilled.
cooking for luv http://cookingforluv.com/