24 Nov 5 Minute No-Bake Spiced Rum Whipped Pumpkin Pie
5 Minute No-Bake Spiced Rum Whipped Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Can Real Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Cups Whipped Topping (I like all natural Tru-Whip), divided
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Spiced Rum
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice, divided
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust or 6 Mini Graham Cracker Crusts (you can also use a pre-baked pie crust)
Make your filling
- Combine rum, maple syrup, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a bowl and mix. Gently fold in 1 cup of the whipped topping until mixed.
Make your topping
- Combine 1 teaspoon of your pumpkin pie spice with sugar.
Putting it all together
- Spoon filling into pie shells. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with sugar and pumpkin pie spice mixture to finish. Eat right away or chill in an airtight container up to 1 day.
- I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so this is not a particularly sweet pie: if you like sweet- add some natural cane sugar (don't up the maple syrup- it will make the mix too liquidy).
- You can up the pumpkin pie spice, but remember this is not cooked, so the spices won't mellow & meld like they would in a baked pie.
cooking for luv http://cookingforluv.com/